Thursday 19 April 2012

Explaining My New Geography Project :)

This term we have been given an interesting geography project. It's kind of hard to explain it so I'm hoping you will be able to see what I'm trying to do as the weeks go on. 
Each week I am going to write a blog about something that links up somehow or another to the week before. 
Because it's a geography project, I'm going to include some geographical facts about the country what ever I'm posting about is from/associated with. 
I hope your still following me but if your not, It's because I haven't explained it well enough. Sorry.
My first blog is on the Titanic but I've decided to start it on a separate post so It's easier to read. This is just to let you know what I'm trying to do :)
thanks 
bye 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment