Thursday 1 December 2011

The hills are alive with the sound of music......!!!!

Our school is putting on a musical this year!! Its The Sound Of Music! And it's very exciting :)
I'm part of the wardrobe team and apart form the shawl catastrophe (no one seems to have any at home), we've managed to find everything!
The show starts Monday night which is the 5th of November and it's going to be on for four nights.
I'm going to be the one of the people backstage (wearing black!) that hands all the actors their costumes!!
I really cant wait, it should be so fun. I haven't been in a play since I stopped going to Speech and Drama when I was about 12 or something!
Speaking of Speech and Drama, I was Maria in The Sound of Music when I was about 8 r 10, and the funny thing is I really CAN'T sing!!!!
Oh, the embarrassment!!
bye
:)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment