Tuesday 13 March 2012

Montessori Time

Two months ago, I went to a Montessori school on my work experience. To say I had a lot of fun would be an understatement. I absolutely loved it!
Montessori teaching focuses on helping the child to develop in a natural way to their full potential.
Here is a link to a Montessori website that explains it's methods in a lot more detail.
My days were short but very busy. From circle time, french time, work time and snack time , it's safe to say there was never a dull moment.
The children, who were aged from 2-4years were always trying out something new.
I loved talking to them, listening to all their news and helping them if they needed it. My week flew by way to fast and I was heartbroken when the children gave me hugs on my last day to say goodbye.
It is defiantly a work experience placement that I would recommend to anyone and I would defiantly consider a future career in. Thank you so much to la petit ecole for having me.  
thanks,
bye,
:)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment