Tuesday 20 September 2011

Junior Cert Results!!

On Wednesday the 14th of September we got our Junior Cert results!!

It was nerve wrecking waiting until we were called down to the hall at 1 O'clock, but eventually we were called from music. The teachers were really nice to us as they knew that we were nervous! After we had lined up in our class groups from last year, our teachers handed us our envelopes.

At first I didn't know if I wanted to open it straight away or wait till later but the second I got it I decided I couldn't wait any longer and practically tore it open!

There were lots of tears and hugging and even screaming once people found out what they got. Most people I know were really happy with their result so that's good :) .... I was really happy too!! :)

Then we got to go home. The bus was really fun, everyone was excited and the journey home flew by! (I live 15mins drive from our school.)

We ended up getting off opposite our old primary school so we visited them for awhile before going to a coffee shop with my friend Grace!

Afterwards, we went to Caitríona's house to get ready for Time!! Which is a place in Naas that we went to celebrate! It was so much fun! I LOVED it!!!!

That's all for now, Thanks if your reading this! Bye :D xxx

2 comments: